You all know we love Fourth of July around these parts and we love to do a good roundup post to share our American festivity ideas with you. Our Fourth of July Roundup consists of a variety of different things to get your holiday revved up and going in a jiffy. From healthy desserts to keep you cool to home decor tips that will bring your house to life with red, white and blue the true star spangled banner way.
1. Nothing like the star spangled sweetness in all its glory, these Red, White & Blue Popsicles are the best American holiday treat!
2. This no sugar added, gluten-free Blueberry Pie is a guilt-free treat for all to enjoy. Cut a thick slice of blueberry filled Graham Cracker Crust lined pie.
3. Cubes of pure Chocolate Coconut Bounty Bites goodness ready at your disposal for any American event, party, get together or just for your dismay.
4. A nice and savory wait to enjoy your holiday with this American Flag Veggie Tray, it’s patriotic all the way.
5. Everything American and everything healthy! The American Flag Chocolate Bark is perfect for everyone, easy to make and puts you in the festive mood.
6. Repelling bugs in style this season? You will be if you make this non-toxic American Citronella Bug Repellent for your patio or backyard.
7. The funnest part of a party is to throw confetti everywhere. With these easy-to-make Patriotic Confetti Poppers, you can celebrate America in a jiffy with only one trip a local dollar store.
8. You already know my house is covered in red, white and blue because the season is true…and upon us. Insert our beautifully spectacular Memorial Day Mantle Décor here, which is useful for July Fourth, too!
9. Come check out us out at our neat and inexpensive Independence Day Printables for quick and easy home decorating here at our Etsy shop: Aloha Paper.
10. Before we have some fun in the sun, we are going to have the kids help us make a batch of kid-friendly Red, White & Blue Spritzer featuring La Croix.
11. For sure this Tropical Fruit Punch Sangria recipe is one to go down in the books. The flavor in this cocktail is right on and will leave you refreshed.
12. Since we cannot share Watermelon Margaritas or sangria with kids, we knew we could come up with something good to share with them. Insert Watermelon Slushie here!
Now that is a wrap on my Fourth of July Roundup compiling some delicious healthy snacks, appetizers and desserts along with some great cocktails or mocktails to go along with that.
Of course, we couldn’t forget some American home decor tips and tricks to get your house decked out for the July 4th holiday festivities.
Be safe, stay healthy and have fun!